Sunday, September 20, 2009

[ During Festival Break ]

finally i am officially on my festival break..it is time to rest! Recently I've been working as part time and study..it is freaking tired but i have to earn some pocket money!
thanks my Babe bought me a watch for half year anniversary present on yesterday. Finally I had a watch..it is more convenient to me!! Thankssss Babe

after shopping we had enjoy a movie - TSUNAMI
it is a South Korean films...i really like this movie because it is really touched. Can you do within 10 minutes to flee? somebody are sacrifice, somebody are great, somebody are selfish!
when night we were enjoy our dinner "lok lok" at pasar malam..i love "lok lok" so much

In fact, I quite like my lifestyle! After study went to working but it is not every day so i still can handle it..life is very substantial! And sometimes i have to study and working 2 job within 1 day..even my babe dear or friends also said i'm so crazy! but i so HATE working under the raining because my job is working at outdoor..

[ during study time - i love my lovely classmate darlings ]

[ after study - back to working time with my partner Rain ]

[ Working at JW Marriott for G.A.B private event ]

[ Bella and me working at Sunway Mentari area ]

No comments:

Post a Comment