Monday, September 14, 2009

[ Hotel Visit - 09/09/2009 ]

our classmate were held on a class trip went to Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa for hotel visit on last Wednesday - 09/09/2009 haha..is a special day for us!

[ Me, Joan, Jesselyn ]

[ Syndy, Nicole, Jesselyn and Joan ]

[ everybody say YEAH ]

[ My lovely Classmate ]

[ inside the guest room - Aaron, Me, Jesselyn and Joan ]

[ the environment of the guest room ]

[ environment of the hotel surrounding...quite nice!! ]

[ Ballroom of the hotel..the light will change color!! ]

after visit we were went to Sunway Pyramid's Dragon-I take out lunch..freaking here ~
haha...so miss my " Suan La Tang La Mian " ya..
all of us really long time didn't went out together..

[ Sop sop Rachel and me ]

[ Sabrina and me ]

[ felt satisfied.. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment