Saturday, October 17, 2009

[ A Part of My Life ]

14th of Oct

I love my lovely classmate so much! We were know each other almost 2 years but today is first time 053 have own gathering..Lagoon we are coming!! Wake up so early~ felt hungry! Before admission i have took my breakfast at Shusi King with my a part of classmate..

[ so FULLLLLLL... ]

[ finally meet up my dear dear Jess ]

[ 3 of us..black gang ]

[ mian, me and jess..say yeah! ]

[ haha...3 crazy girlssss..changing clothes lox ]

[ lets go!!!!! lets go!!!! ]

today's weather was so shit which afternoon having rain><...spoil our mood!!! i did not play the flying fox because of the bad weather...wahhh...EM ZEI ya!
[ less 3 guys ~ terry is the 1 most steady!!! ]

[ after hard play having our dinner at "3 gan zhong"..all hungry liek hell ]
p/s: happy belated birthday to Nien Jing!!
Big girls...wish you dream come true ya^^
muackssss..
8th of Oct
my working + study life was keep going on! sometimes really felt tired casue need to handle two sides but i have no choice!!! but who ask me love travelling?? my coming trip..Hong Kong, Langkawi, Thailand and China Beijing..all also need to spend a lot!!! And sometime i have no extra time meet up my Babe girls some more~i miss them!!! And my Babe also start to complaint me...sorry Babe! My family also no eyes see me...Sorry! Trust me..i won't be a workaholic..i will finish my studies!!
[ Bella and me waiting the not panctual agent>< ]

[ that is me ]

[ we were working at PJ Hilton @ Uncle Chilli ]
[ haha..10pm only can start working..camwhored session ]

2 comments:

  1. just wanted to tell u,
    i like the "River Flows In You" in ur blog.
    it is so hard to find Yiruma's fans in Malaysia.

    Anyway, do you have Yiruma's 1st album, "First Love"?
    My collection is not complete.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oic..tks~i have no first love this song..
    you not is malaysian??

    ReplyDelete