Monday, October 26, 2009

[ Stressful ]


Just back from exam..tired here! wednesday still got 1 paper..if you say college life without exam is so good! i miss shopping yam cha with my dearest, dating movie with my babe boy, drama session and sleeping at home! don't know why time table of next month is so FULLL..totally is have to study everyday except Hari Haji & Sportday! Oh My GOD~anyone save me there?? and the serious thing is I have no time to working anymore>< working="$$!">

20/10/2009
accompany my Jacquelince dear went to pavillian bought some present to someone..shopping time is start! i saw one jacket at seed that is so nice and i love it so muchhhh..but my babe not allow i buy he say go Hk buy..more choice and more nice bla bla bla! wahh..i miss the jacket ya~
[ on the way on the way ]

[ my dear was talk on phone during driving~dangerous la dear ]

[ taking our brunch at wong kok..hungry ]

[ LOVE ]
p/s: yam cha with my dearest at happy season later.

No comments:

Post a Comment