Saturday, November 21, 2009

[ Reliance Sport Day 2009 ]

The annual Reliance sport day were held on yesterday at Bukit Jalil..damn hot there..my skin was get burn already..this year is last year all of us can attend the sport day lox..i'm going to graduate very soon and have to training in tourism industry half year..
haha..i love my orange classmate very much!

[we are here]

[ cried last night~eyes were swollen ]

[ our captain were forgot design the flag..we draw our hand at the orange flag..wakaka ]

[ can not see me@@ ]

[ i love this pic so much ]

[ a lovely day ]
when night babe and me have a dinner at Victoria Staion for celebrate my babe boy's 20 years old birthday!! sorry for babe i'm made you gastric! Inconcidence ~ after sport day i have a secret things have to do ~ keep tun here and ther..is a busy day!! haha
p/s: thanks for my classmate because of made arduous efforts in the peroformance!! Applause~

No comments:

Post a Comment