Wednesday, November 11, 2009

[ Can't breath ]

i'm going to hell ~ i starting felt weary of this kind of life..i really can't understand what my college doing for!! can't plan the time schedule properly to student..wahh!! made i everyday have not enough time for sleeping as well..shit=='..i become more lazy and always be late in the class

31102009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN NIGHT @ Poppy Gardens! hoho..i love but felt upset about tonight! something happen about my friend..lol..lucky now he is still ok!


[ Dinner at Pavilion @ Micheal Angelo Restaurant ]

[ so full~on the way ]

[ meet up my college friends at there~Chelchel and me ]

[ Nickson @ Yan ]

[ haha..someone only have half and half face..so funny ]

[ My girl Sharry..Jason and me ]

[ my girl JACQUELINE YONG disappear all the night!! wt ]

No comments:

Post a Comment