Saturday, February 13, 2010

[ Langkawi TPM Trip ]

yes..i was already complete my 3 days 2 nights TPM trip at langkawi with my lovely classmate..really learn a lot of things within this trip..get a good experience form there as well..this is second time i went to langkawi..


[ my my bro fui fuii fetch me went to LCCT ]
[ fly soon with my dude and babe.. ]

[ say yeah!! ]

[ blue startfish..1st time saw it ]

[ next station went to is cable car..group photo ]

[ 52/53 flag ]

[ charlie, rachel, me, lum, jesselyn ]
[ terry and me ]
2nd days

[ dear jesselyn and me]

[ ladiesss ]



[ after 20 minutes we were arrive waterfall ]

[ have a good memories in my heart ]

[ eagle square ]

[ ^^ ]

[ these shadow from my dear ]

[ haha..start the war..let talent match start ]

[ 1st round we are the champion ]




[ have a BBQ dinner here ]

[ all ladies ]

[ fight the wat 2nd round ]

[ pretty grace and me in the pool ]

3rd days


[ haha..finally complete our task..back to KL ]

No comments:

Post a Comment