Tuesday, February 2, 2010

[ Viva Happiness ]

the groom and the Bride-Sandy..Happy Newlywed ya! Very hapless..the groom have something happen on the day. Fortunately, nowadays all of the storm is over!
two people to live together is not that simple..have to accommodate, trust, consideration, frankly and care each other..
after dinner all plan go to Poppy garden...Join!! But today is Sunday~i have guessed that no one there! Sure enough, by my guess..haiz...
Spring Valley Chinese Restaurant
[ Lum * Jesselyn * Nicole ]
[ funny act ]

[ lum * nickson * me * jesselyn ]

[ Sabrina & me in da restaurant ]

[ beloved dear ]

[ all children and mummy Ms.Julynn ]

[ Cheerssss~no return is not drunk ]

[ ladiesssssss ]

Next Session
[ only 1 boy.. ]

[ Nickson Yong and me ]

[ love you dear~u r always in my mind! ]
[ love this pic much much..look happy ]

[ pop pop pop ]
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment