Wednesday, March 3, 2010

[ Get Back Myself ]

26/2/2010

friday night..any plan? zouk or quattro?? eventually, my sillyboy decided go quattro because of DJ gold fish at there. haha..really is my lovely sillyboyz..i heart you ben ben!
But...so hapless on that day..something happen made us felt dissapointed! WTF..really so surprise!

[ Bella Ng and me ]
[ my sillyboyz..love euu ]

28/2/2010

today is the lantern festival..no plan today..so sad!
go out is better than stay at home..when night we were release sky lanterns..frist time! haha..
after yam cha session we were went to hulu langat again..but can't saw meteor..love today..
[ Bella's wishes..haha..funny things! ]

2/3/2010

I was received it at my mini car when i come back to took my car ~ I know is you! I heart you my sillyboyz..i love your act! maucksss

No comments:

Post a Comment