Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hat Yat Family Trip

actually there are many old post in my box la..omggg...continue post!
YEAH! I love CNY of 2010..i'm enjoy travelling with my beloved family..i'm very appreciate and love you all so much..This year is went to Hat Yat 3days 2 nights trip..sat 9 hours in the bus..it's kill me..REALLY! sat until my pet pet pain as well

[ they is my parents and grandpa..muackss ]

[ Hat Yat taxi - dut dut car -..it so cute ]

[ the city in the Hat Yat..the area is so small ]

[ my beloved niece..she is tired ady ]

[ water market..i love this place ]

[ mini size sushi..i want it ]

[ it si very nice ~ i miss it so much..no sell in Malaysia? ]

[ eiyer...worm...but the taste not that bad ]

[ Harbin Ice Room ]

[ It's look like very true!! ]

[ next day..wake up in the pretty morning ]

[ she fell asleep ]

[ i love you you love me we are happy family.. ]

[ Released the birds..let u freedom ]

[ cousin and me ]

[ haha..is time to shopping !!!!! ending]

No comments:

Post a Comment