Saturday, April 24, 2010

♥ 19890421 ♥

Recently I'm really started getting lazy to update my blog..i found a lot of mildew and bunch of spider websin my box..gonna to explode soon! After 1 month of Miss Jacq birthday so fast reach my 21th Birthday..

I've a

G.reat,

W.onderful,
T.ouch, and......

S.weet 21th Birthday

-0420-

[ finally my dar come my place pick up me ]

[ green tea favour..i like it ]


[ Sha sha & Ben ben ]

[ twenty-1 ]

[ even i close up my eyes i'm still remember the scene was very funny ]

[ tks dar give me a surprise! sweet! u know? we were stay together is nearly 5 year ]

[Ops...my Baskin Robbins birthday cake was melt! so sad ]

[ yum yum yum! dar i know u hate chocolate so much..tks for accompany me eat ]

[ I - L.O.V.E - U ]

[ Haha ]

My Wish..

if can..I want to be with you forever..
if you can..turn and look at me..i'm always stay with u..
do u understand? i just want a simple,happy life..may I?
-0421-
Have a T.ouch and S.weet birthday..thanks babe girls..you all are most important in my heart..tks for (J.Y, C.N, S.C, B.N, T.L) bring laugh and fun to me, stop my tears, console me and accompany me! Fukuharu Japanese Restaurant..i miss the delicious foods!!
[ wakaka..what we doing there? i dunno..paise ]

[ damn delicious! ]








[ i get my K.E.Y..represent? freedom! tks babe girls ]

[ make a wish! nono..actually i've make a lots of wish!! am i greedy? ]

[ syok! every years my face also become like a dirty cat..because of who?? haha]

[ touch..touch ]

[ love this pic so much! meaningful~ ]
-0422-
Actually i was plan to dinner at The Curve @ Merche Restaurant..but Fuifuii was taking the wrong path! Omg..so final decision is back to The Ship taking my dinner! Some more i'm hungry~ however..tks Fuifuii celebrate to me^^
[ yummy! ]

[ hungry hungry.. ]

[ tks fui fuii^^ ]


No comments:

Post a Comment