Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Redang Island

25042010

This is the first time i've went to Redang Island..is my birthday trip as well!! I'm treasure it so much..Peace, Relax, Playful and Enjoy. I'm miss that moment so much! otherwise, we were so hapless..that day's waves was so serious..all of us also seasick..damn!


[ 7am flight..wake up in the early morning ]

[ sleeping in the flight..tired! ]

[ oh my godness...is a raining day ]
[ after few hours..finally we were arrive!! peaceful ]

[ Lays...it make me feel good! ]
[ u are always in my mind ]

[ leng leng and me ]

[ a playful day with them ]

[ haha..so cute ]
[ let the party start! ]
[ beer....this is not mine ]

[ Chrysanthemum tea only is mine..good girl ]

26042010
[ oh! seaside..Indispensable coconut! ]

[ more more tea..with me ]

[ yeahhh ]

[ snorkeling ]

[ at marine park..take a rest ]

[ starting my dinner..hungry and tired! ]
[ is making fake tattoo ]

[ they sing song is so nice...miss their sound ]

27042010
[ is time to leave the place..em sei dek ]

[ ^^ ]

[ waves is peace today..damn lucky ]

[ after few hours we were arrive terengganu..hv to stay til night! ]

is the wonderful days!

No comments:

Post a Comment