Sunday, July 4, 2010

[ Dar 20th Birthday Bash ]

Happy 20th Birthday to my beloved DarDar...have a great MICKEYHOOD party on saturday night at Sri Cempaka! Omg...these few days really lack of sleep and tired! no time to sleep and only keep working working and working! i hate internship so much...can make the time past faster??
Sorry for i have not enough time to prepare a good present to you...i know you will forgive me right?however the cake is represents my love for you...if possible i wish i could make different type of birthday cake to you of the following year ~ haha..may i?

[ actually this is so yummy oh ~ emmmmm..good ]
[ MyBOY..I miss you I want you I love you ]
[ can tell me what u wishing? ]


[ is waiting the party start!! ]



[ Apple and yanyan in da house ]
[ Nugget and yan ]

[ hahahaha...my masterpiece!! damn yeng]

[ please stamp before enter the party ]

[ all babes here...miss ]
[ I want a cheki too ♥♥♥ ]

p/s : i just want to say with dardar you are my only O.N.E

No comments:

Post a Comment