Thursday, September 30, 2010

[ Rainy Day ]


Another boring day in the office.. H . E. L . P
Free call..some phone call in please..give some task to me noh!
I'm freaking duper hyper sleepy noh..nyaw ~ tired!
I can see the sky is so dark right now ...another rainy day..cheer!!
There are many things occur in this few months..haha!!
some things is changing and I can't imagine...haiz
even i still alive in this world but everyday pass like so empty
If can I wish everyday also busy like heel even until I can't breath!
at least I've no extra time to let myself recall somethings in my memories.
I' ve lost my way seriously in this moment
I'm so confuse in my career, future even is my life!
I really not sure some time is I don't wish to let it go...
or I don't want to let it go? or is time to let it go?
really? wont regret?? I need a people take care of me I'm feel tired..do you know?
every things really is come to the end?
I keep asking myself everyday..
Heart is bleeding..

No comments:

Post a Comment