Saturday, October 16, 2010

[ I Love The Way We Are ]

*Cheers everybody *

Welcome me back to my Blog Castle!!
Omg..i'm late update again! Ishhhhh...am I look like really busy?
First time went to Malacca with them!! Ahhaha..all is 38 gia! It's gave me a good memories..I'm miss that moment. When can I go trip again har? Next year Taiwan?? It's still have to wait 3 months..I can't even wait for it already!! yeah ~
Come..let's talk back Malacca trip


[even in the half way we were also won't forget take a picture]
[lol...this pic look great but nugget's hand so kacau!]
[ Si and me ]
[38 gia in da zoo][hihi..we look like child]
[ capture me! ]
[ haha..seem like the animals visit us more than we visit them ]
[ damn gao xiu this pic!!!!!!! wahhahahahaha...Cannon model?? ]
[ weeeeee....inside the Dataran Pahlawan shopping centre ]
[ Joel so na pet! >< ] [yorrrrrrr....what r doin there Mario??]
[ we are happy family~ ]
[2 ppls eat 3 cup of ice cream????]





[This is my first time on a tricycle]

No comments:

Post a Comment