Tuesday, October 5, 2010

[ The Night With Them ]

* * * HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to sweety Venis * * *
It's Sunday! Damn..I love Sunday so much
We were held a house party at Sri Cempaka again.
Yea..dress code is student & teacher nerd party! I love you guys nerd face
Have fun with them deeply..wahahahahahah!!
Afternoon when back from Carmen's saloon have to start prepare everything
Omg....it is so rush for me! Tired noh..some more I'm seriously lack of sleep!
Why my life so busy?? But i didn't know what I actual busy for..

[ She is the Birthday Girl Venis..nice to meet you ]

[ what student or teacher you are?? ]
[ Babe Tracy and Me in the school ]
[ yat ban ham sap lou... ]

[ Yum yum yum..all steal the strawberry! yea..we love strawberry ]
[ nugget zap dou jor!! wakakakaz ]

[ haha!! Tatoo artist Hai Yuan is act helping nugget ]
[Peiz and me]

[ His girl Hishiko get bully >< ]
[ 100% Bad Student ]
[ Good student..got big different rite??? haha ]
[ woot woot!! I love Party ]
[ by Peiz ]
[ haha..really nerd enough lol!! ]
[ every body say YEAHHH! ]
[ Dann and me ]
[ nice shoot ]
[ oic...Venis doing what? wahahaha...but my babes seem like so enjoy! ]

The time is still young la man
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment