Saturday, June 6, 2009

[ Babe Girlss ]

long time didn't meet up my dearrr...
finally~i can meet up with u all on today
haha...misss u all a lot...almost half month no meet up u all..
haiz...felt sad here because of today i spend $ again~
i tell myself before...cant spend $ any more!!!
anyone can control me??
why shopping is a woman's nature?


[ u is my babe girls ]

[ so pity the rice ]

[ my favour ]

[ 2 pretty dear Sharry X Jacqueline ]

[ muack muackss ]


after shopping we were went to Cahaya take dinner at Thai Restaurant
haha...delicious....freaking full

next round ~ have a party at MOS
1st time go there...good environment
but the music so suck...where is my R&B song???
bored here ~ lucky down stair is R&B
we were run here and run there ~ so crazy!

[ Bella and Yanyan~love euu ]

No comments:

Post a Comment