Sunday, June 28, 2009

[ Playtime ]

- 1st round -

long time didn't hang out with my dear Jac ~ both of us also busy
i miss her so much...we were intend to Mid-Valley shopping
lack of inner beauty here ~ kakakz...
before go Mid have to brunch at Taman Connaught...
when i parking that moment we hear very loud voice "BOOM"
my car hit the pillar..fortunately, the tire did not break
lucky or hapless I do not know!! ><

[ at Jac's home...before departure take 1,2,3 ]

[ the patterns made me confuse...in the shop nearly 1 hour finally i get it..haha ]

- 2nd round -

have to dinner together with my Babe J and his staff together at Tenji
haha...actually the food of Tenji did not I think of it good
some food so cold and small size
but the environment was quite nice!

[ waiting my Babe dress up..lol ]

[ just normal ]

[ Force my Babe took pic with me..akkakz ]

[ all of them look like so busy ]

- 3rd round -

after dinner playtime is coming
suddenly they said feel want go Quattro later
wow? no inform me early...i wear so simple lox
time not enough..only can borrow dress with Bella

[ so bored in the club ]

[ both of us feel so humdrum ]

[ my secondary friend - Garrat and his girl Yuki ]

[ wow...Michael Jackson in the club???? AMAZING! ]

[ meet Elves in there..long time didn't meet up him ]

[ Babe i love u so much ]

i misssss you so much sweet heart
i wont make u feel upset any more cause i know what i want
i want u happy
i want u smile

I PROMISE
you is the only one and last one in my life
i have to control and do not self-willed
i know that you are sincere to pay out for my
even if you aware something wrong also keep into the deep heart

thank you babe ~
i will not leave you alone

No comments:

Post a Comment