Sunday, June 21, 2009

[ Bad Luck ]

my babe, Bella and me have breakfast together at Maluri on yester
after that plan to watch movie at Mid-Valley
wow...a lot people there ~ " The last House on the Left" already full!!
wahhhh >< how come??? !!!
but suddenly feel would like to watch horror movie on today..no choice lox...
lucky "Drag Me to Hell" still available...
i love this movie so so so much..there are narrative

[ take my own time...haha ]

[ love my Babe J ]

when night babe suddenly receive a called from Garrat...
they feel wanna go club near by Damansara there
but...when reach there!!! read the signboard.."Parking pub"???
what the..??? already be fooled..SHIT!
believe wrong people...feel do not want to stay there a minute...
felt hungry here...change plan...go Genting eat supper better!
wow...the weather was so cool cause i have no jacket beside me..
so pity...=='

No comments:

Post a Comment