Wednesday, July 8, 2009

[ Cutie Snack ]

i had shopping at Bangsar area with my dearest on yesterday after class
haha..my shopping mood still going on!
NO! please stop ~ recently really spend a lot $
i have to start the review of their own!!
and night movie with my high friends..
TRANSFORMER again >< this is 2nd time i watch it..
sorry babe ~

today i have no classes again...my timetable of this month is damn free
to fall asleep at 4am on last night..
but Tracy woke me up on 1.30pm ask took breakfast together..huh..tired!
after breakfast with Bella and Tracy we were plan to Batu Cave
wow...all of us look like vagrant ~
no study no working..only run here run there everyday!
and super traffic jam when back..headache!!!

WHAT OF THIS KIND OF LIFE???


[ A lot of pigeons on the ground ]

[ 20 years old first time go Batu Cave >< ]

[ Wow! A freaking long staircase!! ]

[ finally we reached the destination ]

when night went to Connaught pasar malam eat my dinner
saw a very newfangled snacks at there!!
SO CUTIE! Haha..share with you all

Deng
Deng
Deng
!! Deng !!


[ Super small soft shell crab here....delicious! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment