Saturday, July 4, 2009

[ I Want Sleep ]

03/07/2009 - Friday

hard to get up so early...rare today, there is no class!!
around 9.30am Tracy come to fetch Bella and me
tired ~ not enough sleep here ~ cant open my eyes...

after end with her boy breakfast we were went to Lawyat start our Sing-K session
we plan to sing 11am and a funny thing is Bella 10.30am only call and booking
><

[ on the way ]

[ long time didn't take pic with Tracy cause she busy on working before ]

[ hey girls ~ start to sing! Bella ~ is your time!! haha... ]

[ my sop sop babe girls ]

haha...Bella so funny when sing
after listening to her sing you would feel in a good humor
Tracy and me also beh tahan ~ laugh until stomach pain
and Bella serious until lost her voice!


after sing start our 2nd program Shopping session
walk and walk around ~ until my foot felt pain...
haiz ~ shopping is good...but my purse increasing flat

suck...$$$...back to my side k???

[ i so love this top so muchhh..but it too big for me! >< ]

No comments:

Post a Comment