Friday, July 31, 2009

[ Late Release ]

sorry for late release this post
cause i just get back my camera from my boy that side
i'm really forgetful...I would like to change!!
i have been went to Cameron Highland with my boy...
is a 2 days 1 night trip and this is his company trip..but i join too^^
the main reason for this trip actually is to enjoy the
" Harmonica Show 2009 "


there are many harmonist came from oversea..
Korea,Germany,China,Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and so on~
wow! WORTH WATCHING!!
but if you do not appreciate that should be boring
for me...that is the great show!!

next day have to visit strawberry, rose, cactus farm...
wake up in the pretty morning ~
i gradually fell in love with Cameron Highland because the air is fresh
and the weather was so nice!

[ i love peach color rose and sunflower! so sweet ]

[ babe is playing PSP..return journey 8 hours sitting on the bus oh..HELPLESS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment