Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HapPy BirThDay to my DEAR


HaPpY BiRthDaY TO my Dear --> JACQUELINE YONG!
haha...today also is my another dear BufDay..
RACHEL...happy birthday to euuu too^^
Muack Muacks...ssxxzzssxxx!!!

today we plan to FULLHOUSE celebrate to my dear ~
So....6pm all guys would waiting at my home!
but somebody was late!
no choice nahh...keep call them...

haha...Camwhored Session was coming!
lalalaaaaaa!

NON-STOP





after chamwhole almost 1 hour..
finally THEY were reach my house area!
~ S W E A T ~

haha...actually we never go there before...
so...no one know how to go there also
we only look at the GPS and find where is the location
haha..during halfway~one of a car can't catch up of us
so..only can meet up at there lolx..

around 9pm we were reach " niu che shui " la
super hungry ya..fast fast order and take our dinner...
hahaz...after dinner...
Camwhored again...gaogao!!!

3..2..
1...


[ super cute minnie^^ ]




XXXxxXXxXXXxxXX

[ post 1 ^^ ]

[ post 2 @@ ]
[ post 3 >< ]

XXXxxxXXXXxXx

[ haha..same post...super cute^^ ]

[ Me me me ]



[ make a wish ^^ make a wish ]

[ give u a bufday kiss...muacks...we love euuu so so so much! ]

[ happy family here...haha!!! ]
Full house's environment is very nice!
haha...really took super many pics on to day!
still have alot no upload at here leh..haha
this shop is really very beautiful on decoration with characteristics!
after take dinner only we went to steven yam cha!
haha...possess a good memory on today ~

No comments:

Post a Comment