Saturday, March 14, 2009

Represent...?

call you ~ you never pick up
messages you ~ you no reply
really is busy?? or escape me?? or ?? wanna break up with me??
you ignored me already 3 days
i know what is black and what is white
i know what is can do and what is can't do it
i know what is right and what is wrong

but...why you never ever try to believe me??
Why you can be so cruelhearted???

last night you finally reply to me
you tell me recently you so busy...sorry about it
asked me to find some programs and enjoy it
what mean is you??
you no time to give the modem to me but you got time to give the modem to bi?
what mean is you??
can you stop to hurt me anymore?

escape me can solve out the problem??
escape me will feel better off with me??
or....
escape me you wanna let me habit single life & without you in my life??
this is your real purposes??
i really dunno what you want ~ what you expect
i did not deceive you!

No comments:

Post a Comment