Tuesday, March 31, 2009

[ If The Time Could Stay ]

HELPpPpPp...wanna die! moody!
this month have a lot of things to do ~ TIRED OF IT!!
Money kill me...
class trip kill me..
4 exam kill me...
time-table kill me...
assignment kill me...
time to kill me also...
i have no time to study~

felt stressful ~
not enough time to rest,sleep,eat,watch drama,shop
very sleepy now....but i ~
haven copy note
haven prepare revision
haven collect the information
haven start to do the assignment
haven buy the prom dress
haven buy the fake hair
haven change my hair colour
everything also haven done yet
when i looking to the words
the naughty eyes will automatically close up ~
who can teach me how to make myself feel more spirit??

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm Going Crazy ><


suddenly i miss my babe so much
wanna lying on his shoulder
wanna hug him
wanna he sayang me
wanna
he coax me
wanna
meet him now

I MISS HIM SO MUCH

Miss you
Love you
Be with you
Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment