Monday, August 3, 2009

[ I Love Weekend ]

I LOVE the weekend...
cause i have no classes on weekend

and my babe is coming back from outstation

yuppi!! felt wanna hang out!!

i quickly become a shopaholics..i love it that feel
but really need to control myself too
last Saturday went to shopping with my babe and have a dinner buffet at Jogoya
i'm so full and felt very satisfied..haha
Sunday shopping at Bangsar again ~
i want to buy high-heel shoe that do not have my size
two color also sold out! what the...Misssssss

[ waiting babe come my house.. ]

[ at Old Town taking my breakfast ]

[ miss him a lot..felt happiness ]

[ haha...oscar's spec..i look like a lecture?? erm..spec is not suitable for me!! ]

[ Jogoya is better than Tenji!! ]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

freaking tired on today...
full day class + meeting + test
the timetable of this month is very full
and have 1 mid-term on Friday and 1 final on next Monday
when i saw the schedule i fell very dizzy

i S
WEAR i have to bed early and diet start from today
i would like to stay away from my panda eyes and pouch
my black eyes is damn serious already....beh tahan!!
i want be a pretty babe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment