Thursday, May 7, 2009

[ Bali Trip ]

finally the end of 3 days 2 nights trip to Bali
i miss my

* babe J *

* ji mui *

* Malaysia so so so so muchhh *

Super fun in Bali ~ i'm be a shopping in Bali^^
scenery of Bali is very nice...really can't see it in Malaysia
Night life of Bali is very great ~ there are many bars and pubs

haha...i'm felt lazy to tell the long story
hehe...let pic to with you ~

- 1st day -

[ 6am wake up and on the way to LCCT>< ]

[ my mum and me in the air port ]

[ my niece EVE ~ she was super cute ]

[ Bali i'm coming ~ hehe ]

[ after 3 hours finally we were arrival Bali~ carriage ]

[ lounge and bar ~ feel so good ]

[ i love beach!!! ]

i'm be a shopping queen on 1st day...haha
i get my rattan bag, snakeskin sandals, earing and some more ~

- 2nd day -

[ i'm waiting my cousin wake up ]

[ are you be millionaires before? ]

[ sound waves are really comfortable ]

[ lover mum and me ]

[ i love this pic so much ~ smile was so sweet ]

[ naughty niece ]

[ wow... good body shape!! ]

[ monkey around us ~ scary!! ]

[ monkey street!!! ]

[ my aunt and me ]

[ cousin Jocelyn and me ]

[ Jocelyn X Yi Mei X Yan in the garden ]

[ haha..actually i already forgot what name of this place ]

[ where is my grandfather?? ]

[ yeah!!! ]

[ happy family ]

[ see sunset in tanah lot ]

[ haha...5 flower in the car ]

[ happy gang ~ 13 people of us ]

[ Jocelyn, Euunice, Cherry, Rain, Nicole, Ken ]

[ our sea food dinner at the seaside ]

[ feel so good!! comfortable + romantic ]

[ enjoy the dinner ]

- 3rd day -

[ haha...no take pic on today ~ wanna back to Malaysia lox ]

No comments:

Post a Comment