Monday, May 18, 2009

Blur Blur

today's noon class cancel already~
yor....cancel class again!!!
sweat la!!!!

yesterday suddenly receive a called from college
today class cancel ya...postpone!
wow...so free on today ~ haha...
find Bella to have brunch together!
stay at home so bored ~ so we plan to play badminton!!!
tired la + play under the sun!
haha ~ long time didn't do exercise ~ whole body so pain

i'm so stupid + blur on yesterday la
my car put at Bella's home and she fetch me back my home took racket
then i put back my car key at home
what the ~ so i have no car key to drive when i after badminton
no choice la...wait Lou Ye fetch me back home take my car key lox ><

get last Saturday's pic from Bella there
haha...Quattro again ~
actually babe and me plan to watch drama at home
suddenly receive Bella's called!
and i meet my dear Jesselyn at there also
she was celebrate birthday on last Saturday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya!!!
yor...forgot take pic with her lox ~

[ Babe and me ]

[ Bella and me ]

No comments:

Post a Comment