Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hollywood Gla' Masquerade

Today is Labor Day
although my babe without working but need to meeting
haha...and need fetch me this Queen go here and there
waiting my babe finish his meeting and have to take breakfast together
Chong keep hasten me lo why haven hangout
haha ~ she was freaking hungry there

after breakfast follow Bi back home ~ I need her to do my make-up artist
cause today is our college's Prom Night " Hollywood Gla' Masquerade "!!
finally today was coming....wow........
felt tense because terry and me selected as representative of our classes Prom King and Queen
sweat ~ we were so pity...King and Queen need present a performance

camwhored session is coming
kacak ~ kacak~

[ waiting hair stylist to help me set my hair ]

[ Rachel and Yanyan in the room ]

[ finally Jason was reach here ]

[ My dear Jesselyn and me ]
[ My King ~ Terry Han ]

[ hei girls ~ let the party START! ]

[ pretty LumLum and me ]

[ hahha ~ we were group 3 ]

[ haha ~ so funny ]

[ My Dear Lesly and me ]

[ Nicole...Charlie...Rachel...Lesly ]

[ Jesselyn...Nicole...Nien Jing ]

[ Performance....paise laa ]

[ President Nickson X Me X My King Terry ]

[ BoonBoon X Yanyan X Aaron ]

[ Ladies ~ i will stand properly on next time la dear >< ]

after prom actually we were plan to go club
but surely accompany my babe is important than club la
so ~ finally decision babe and me went to watch movie
" Uninvited "

[ better than coming soon...at least know what is the story talking about ]

[ on the way to watch movie ]

[ Thanks dear ~ babe Luv U ]

No comments:

Post a Comment