Monday, May 11, 2009

May of 5th

finally i get the pic of last Saturday on today
last Saturday shopping with my babe J at Pavilian
haha..turned out it was really not our problem
Mid-V really not suitable for both of us ~ freaking down at there
today babe J bought me a stripe clothing to me...love it so much..
pink color look like so sweet neh^^

when night he treat his staff take dinner at "xiao fei yang" steamboat
wow! damn spicy but delicious ~

[ take by Bella ]

after dinner accompany Bella went to Pavilian bought dress
haha...back to Pavilian again lox ~
today is May of 9th...we have a Poppy night on tonight!
but Sharry Chin was ffk lox...sad lox><
but really felt bored on tonight ~ dunno why
felt moody + polis in the club

[ on the way ]

[ so early reach there lox ]

[ Bella and Niolce]

[ Tracy and Nicole..haha..almost same post ]

[ Babe J + Babe Y + Johnny ]

[ finally Jac reached ]

[ do re mi ]

[Babe I love you ]

[ White VS Black ]

[ my sweet girlssss ]

[ me + oscar zai + jac ]

[ Juno and me ]

[ Jia qi + me..long time no see ~ he was slim already oh ]

[ muacks muacks muacks muackssssssssss ]

[ Bella + Tracy + Jacqueline + Nicole ]

[ our gang!!! ]

[ brother brother ~ ]

[ gain a kiss from me Babe ^^ ]

[ Muacksssss ~ i wanna be with you ~ ]

* HAPPY ENDING *

No comments:

Post a Comment