Monday, August 10, 2009

[ Good Girl ]

no more shopping on last Saturday ~ ya..is time to control myself
i'm so guai nui on that day...^^ applause to encourage
today have to accompany babe to service his car

but the shop was close on 1pm...so next time lox
we were watch 2 movie on today...sat until my ass so pain lox

On His Majesty's Secret Service is super + freaking fun
i love Louis Koo so muchhhh...he is very funny!!!
long time not seen the movie so funny

G.I JOE - The Rise of Cobra is talking about the director adapts the beloved Hasbro G.I. Joe toy line with this Paramount Pictures production that pits the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity against the evil forces of the organization known as Cobra.

when night we were join babe's friends eat Korea Cuisine at Korean Village
1st time eat Korea Cuisine...erm...is till ok lol...
but the Korea appetizer is very delicious!!
after dinner have to watch G.I Joe together..

No comments:

Post a Comment