Monday, August 24, 2009

[ I Love Euu ]

HaPPy 19th BirthDAy to my dear CHIN SHARRY...we were celebrate her birthday party on sunday! she was so hot and sexy on that day! haha..wish you all the best on anythings! really apologize for i cant join the 2nd round ~ please forgive me^^ I LOVE YOU always~ mauckss

sunday noon babe and me had nothing to do ~ haha...both of us was so bored la! before go her birthday gave our eyes do an eyes mask first! i want stay aways from panda eyes!

[ zzzZZzzz ]

[ i love, miss, care, hear you all ]

[ the strawberry surprise was so GOOD! ]

[ i'm so hungry X 1000 ]

[ flowers gang..except Jac..><>

[ -2- ]

[ -3- ]

[ -4- ]

[ wish you wish you ~ my babe sharry ]

today i have been watch ORPHAN with my babe J at pavilian...the story is talking about the orphan is mentally ill..and her real age is 33 years old but her look seem like 9 years old cause she had a disease!
ok..stop here...tomorrow have to wake up early..nightz

No comments:

Post a Comment