Thursday, August 20, 2009

[ Ya like to ~ MOVE IT!! ]

i was so tired, last nightz sleep on 7am and get up on 10.30am cause afternoon have a grooming talk at college! Really damn damn damn tired la..felt wanna sleep at class! my panda eyes is getting serious LOL!

last nightz have a party night at New Maizon for celebrate my babe girl SHARRY $'s 19th birthday..but on that night the birthday girl was lost her phone..soooooo hapless! wanna talk to my babe sharry here..think to the positive way ~ old's no gone new's wont come! haha~

camwhored session all the nightz
and I LOVE THE NIGHTZ

[ bi really so kacau! ]

[ i love my girlss ]

[ Me, Tracy, Jason, Bella, Jacqueline ]

[ the Birthday Girl Sharry and Me ]

[ reach there was still early..nothing to do ]

[ i miss euu..long time didn't meet up u ]

[ party all the night..party all the nightzz ]

[ all of us ladiessssss ]

[ the birthday boy ken and the birthday sharry ]

[ chu** ]

[ kam and me ]

[ happy birthday to my babe girl ]

[ we are always stay with you ]

No comments:

Post a Comment