Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today

07/02/09

i'm receive my baobei babe called in this afternoon...he ask me accompany him to his boss's home take dinner and intro me to his friends ~ haha! this is the 1st time he formal introduction me to his friends...actually have a bit scary.
just now he play poker with his colleagues...he is the loser! so pity nah....sam tong ya...his friends keep force him to drink...i know he is drunk...talk with me also super blur ~

7pm++ he reach my home...wow...his face so red!! he say already vomit 2 times and headache, stand also waddle! my babe ah...pls la...don't make me worry you ok??? obedient a bit laaaaaa!

rest a while...akakz...lets go! hor....he still owes 4 glasses of wine of his friends....later need to realize it...so....i drive!! haha....there have chinese " lion dance " show....1st time see the " lion dance " drink beer and perform drunken show! great show....almost perform half and hour neh!!
today, I only know that my baobei babe also has a child side! he is very naughty when he meet baby...keep kacau the baby....and he imitate the lion make the baby laugh! haha!!
thereafter have a steamboat dinner....but....a lot people there...hard to eat lol...
after that we go to eat" dai chao "! haha...fat ya!
but...
I'm very HAPPY on today!!
baobei...
I MISS YOU
..I LOVE YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment