Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Year Days

Elo ~ i'm the new member of blogspot here ~
In fact, I was transferred from the [Wretch]

THE REASON IS ~
1) WRETCH is really super damn slow
2) My dear Jacqueline & Sharry also change to here.

haha ~ don't watse time ~ start my 1st post here......
1st day of CNY....26/1/2009

This morning when i wake up the 1st thing i need to do of course is said "GONG XI FA CHAI" ~ to my daddy mummy laa...
they give me a Biggg Biggg ang bao! wakakaz....
although every year also same like this....but i'm very expect it! haha.....
actually i would guaiguai stay at home and trance ~
because all dear and my boyboy also back hometown....leave me alone at KL ~ iakx ~
lucky i'm receive jason call....both of us also very idle....so we plan to mid-v to watch movie
" DAI HEI SHI "

[ I'm have been in his car ]

[ Jason's car key...haha...so cool! it still can use!!! ]


Wahhhhh...a lot of people there...
no choice laa...after eat we turn to Pavilian
fortunately, very few people there...
But I love " jia you xi shi " more than this movie
haha...this movie really is super funny!! From opening I laugh to finish off!
But " Dai Hei Shi " also not bad laa....have some stuffy part lol...before back home we went to steven corner take our dinner!
haiz...during CNY...many shopp is close..no choice!haha...we meet dicky at there...he can be said to be a frequent visitor here. After that i follow ah fui went to " tian hou gong " worship and see lantern! haha...long time didn't go there already..

[ This is my year ]


[ I am not afraid ]



I thought today would be same as last year stay at home and trance....

haha... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment