Monday, February 9, 2009

i hate people scold me!

09/02/09
today is my babe day off
so..we plan to go law yat cause he want to buy laptop
12pm he was wake me up..so early...sleepy nah..
[ prepare hangout lol]
i was driving today...
cause his car is already sent to service ~ no choice laa..
wahhhhh..already reach his home..his act is super slow laa
[ waiting him in my mini car ]
after 5 minute ~ finally he and his sis is already gao dim jor..
sop sop..he put all the papers in front my car..
hinder my sight ~ i put back the papers on his thigh..
.....he scold me...!! aiksx
! HATE !
Take no notice of him
but...lastly he was coax me ~
akakz...forgive him ba..no next time ya!! piak~~
[ during smoking ]
thereafter we were take brunch at shabu-shabu..
haha...today i was bought 1 jacket at s.w...super love it..the hat have fur ones..
and after we went to old town yam cha ~
we took a lot pic at there..
show you all ^^
[ already reach old town laaa ]
[ his HP LAPTOP bought on today...4K ya.. ]
[ haha...after bought laptop no $ eat supper ]
[ i'm biting his finger ]
[ haha...super ugly act ]
[ can see us stay inside the screen ]
[ love my babe..R&N 820 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment