Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Year Days

3th/4th of CNY....28-29/01/09

1st day
omgggg ~ 6am wakeup...cause today wan to go Cameron Highland with family!
very sleepy here la...last night when i reach home also 4am++ ady ~after breakfast start to departure la...akakkz...finally can continue my sweet dream ~
4++hours....finally we arrival! wow...good weather!
after lunch went to check-in 1st....rest a while ~ aunt took us to visit!

The 1st station - strawberry garden..

[ The flower seem like rose....beautiful ]

[ My stupid bro and me ]
[ haha...the strawberry is very delicious ]

[ she have a chubby face...she is super cute! ]


2nd station - Cactus Park..

[ The cactus is super Bigggg ]

[ The vegetables is beauty ]

[ Kawaii neh ]

[ My pretty Mummy and me! dunno where daddy go >< ]

after that we have to go vegetables garden, Sai Yeung Choi Valley, some stall and pasar malam! wakakkaz....i bought a lot of strawberry at P.M....my bro and me keep bought snack...we are super hungry laa...strawberry ice-cream damn nice!!
after P.M back hotel rest and my mum start cook dinner to us..
huh...after dinner all people gamble...play "Ma Jiong" ~ wahhhh...i dunno how to play la! Myy bro during slp...cousin play psp...leave me alone!


2nd day

8am check-out and eat breakfast - " Mak Gut Teh "
the wether so cool...but i like it! this morning when i take shower also cool until can't move! Today wanna back KL jor...em sei dek!

[ We are reach "Boh Tea Centre" ]

[ The shop look like very horror!!!!!! ]

[ nice view ]

[ cousin YEN, niece Eve, Me Yanyan ]

[ I love this pic..warmth ]

[ My aunt, cousin and me ]

[ 3~2~1.....smile ]

[ Do Re Mi Fa So ]

[ the environment is very nice!! ]

[ Yeah!! we are the winner ^^ ]

[ When child we 4 person always stick with each other ]

[ happy family take 1 ]

[ Happy family take 2 ]

[ Inside the car...Go home ]
[ Strawberry is very sweet! ]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2nd day of CNy....27/01/09

This morning receive worm's msg ask me take breakfast 2gether....erm...lazy neh...wanna reject la ~ omg ~ receive jason call too...ask me follow...
yorrrrr...afriad you two...just follow la...
After dressup jason and worm already reach my home...went to coffee house...
just 3 person...we order a lot ~

# 3 main course
# Deep-fried squid
# Ice cream
# 4 beverage
# friend honey chicken
super full...haha...long time didn't meet worm...keep chitchat ~ nonstop

after branch he fetch me to secret recepi bought bufday cake
today is my grandfather 80 birthday....wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
worm say she dun want back home so early! so ~ come my home bai nian! sorry la...this year cause my father-in-law pass away, cant give ang bao to people.

around 5pm++...
we went to grandfather's house bai nian and go celebrate.

[ Receive Bigg ang bao from aunt...RM100^^ ]

[ I'm done ]

[ Waiting my bro wash car ]

FOR A MOMENT
already reach my grandba house! Wow..many people there..very lively! until 7pm ~ we went to Wui Feng Restaurant celebrate grandba 80 bufday!

we opened 4 tables..really has the atmosphere of CNY ~
kakakz...we start the "lou shang" ! haha...we are really very noisy, cause the person of other tables keep looked at us! paise....

after dinner we call the waiter take our cake to us...at the same time ~ other table hv 1 person bufday too! wahhhh....the stupid waiter give ur cake to other table..cause the cake same is bought from secret recepi, same is banana chocolate! wonder ! 1st time...so fun!
lucky dat cake haven cut! after take back the cake...start to celebrate!

We so geng ! after sang cantonese bufday song turn to english language,after turn to mandarin language! other tables also give us a clap!

[ Happy bufday to you...wish you always healthy ~ happy ]

[ This is my two naughty niece eve & nephew feifei ]

kakakakz....HAPPY 80 BIRTHDAY TO YOU GRANDBA!
LOVE YOU ^^....MUAKS..MUAKS...


when i reach home suddenly receive ah fui's call...
ask me go genting! kakakz...my bro also have go~
ok la...i ask worm and carmen go too...

No comments:

Post a Comment