Tuesday, April 21, 2009

[ 20 years old ]

Tuesday ^^ 21/04/2009

HaPpY BirThdAy To mE
" YanYan@Chan Yuen Eng "

Today is my 20 yrs old birthday ~haha
wahhh ~ really 20 yrs old already ~ really felt old jor
big girl la ~ can't be childish any more ~ SAD lolllll

this few days freaking tired ~
keep go out celebrate and do revision..cuz exam lo
so bad luck la...1st year have exam and got class on my birthday day

thanks my all lovely classmate and my lecture mummy Ms.Julynn
I LOVE YOU ALL
muacksssssssssssSSSSSSsssssssss
cuz they celebrate today me in the class

[ my face >< ]

[ my Terrimisu cake...delicious ]

really felt so touch hereeeeee ^^


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Monday ^^ 20/04/2009

thanks all my girlssss countdown my birthday to me ~
this night we went to " Fan OK " take dinner
but suddenly felt so bored at there laa
and the shop will close on 12am
wow ~ so early close!!!!!
GOGOGO ~ change place!!!! station1

my 20 yrs old birthday wow~
sure take a lot of pic la~

" FAN OK "
[ Worm and Me ><]

[ thanks my babe girlsssss ]

[ Lou Ye and Me ]


" STATION ONE "

[ 1...2...3...CheersssSSsssss ]

[ hug hug my dear^^ ]

[ make 3 wish ~ so greedy ]

[ Oh my godddd ~ dirty face ]


thanks my all babe girlss and boyss
hug hug my all dear
ThankS Bibi Yong, Sharry Chin, Carmen, Ah San, Worm, Tracy,Lou Yee and Karwai

Muacksssss

2 comments: