Thursday, April 16, 2009

[ Emo Night ]

yesterday went to Pavillian with Bi and Sharry....
today no class....nothing to do at home too
Hmm..they leave me alone because actually they plan to buy my birthday present on today
no choice la...is i want follow them out geh
after that we take our dinner at "tian yuan steamboat"

really long time did not eat already ~ SATISFACTION!!


when i reach home fast fast dress up! so rush la girls!!!
cause Tracy keep ask me go her home!!!
actually they plan to Zouk ones...but cant go inside...

so...change to Quattro ~

[ Chong X Me...waiting Tracy's boy come ]

[ Chong X Tracy X Yan ]

recently i so sad..normally i wont go clu
b ones
but stay at home only will made myself think a lot, crying, emo and suffer only

dunno why....a lot of people also cant believe i seldom go club

why leh??? may be you all give my face to deceived already lox..


[ Drink a lot lox ]

[ CheerssssssSSss!!! ]

[ Inside the Winter Season ]

i drink too much la ~ already drunk
the whole night only keep crying, scream and vomit

i was so blur and dizzy la ~ wing wing dei
walk also cant in a straight line
feel so paise...i lost control
my heart is bleeding...
i keep ask myself...why??
why he bother me??
why he do not care me??
did i do something wrong??
lucky Tracy and Chong here...really thanks a lot ya...

I love euuu my dear

u all so care me, keep console me...i feel so touch!!


whole night also cant sleep because of stomach-ache

vomit until this morning 7am....Non-stop

super suffer!! super pain!!!!

shit !! i promise myself ....no next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment