Friday, April 24, 2009

[ SNIPER ]

Friday X 24/4/2009

finally my Babe J back form outstation on yesterday
Babe Y misssss you so muchhhhhh
he was pick me up and went to "Look Out Point" take dinner
after dinner we were plan to " Leisure Mall " watch movie!

[ SNIPER...Edison was so cool ~ love him ]

actually this movie have a bit stuffy la....
but...have Edison ma ~ haha!! handsome handsome!!
Worth watching!

and thank you babe you bought me a pillow ~
haha..cause I always complain of his car have no pillow
sei sak nei ^^ mauckssssssssss

after movie have to eat supper at " Cafe house "
he force me to eat! so full la dear ~ beh tahan ~
I know that you care about me
but your babe me wanna diet la ><

[ haha..My Babe in the house ~ ]

coincidentally ~ sometimes we were so telepathy
with you there is no pressure, i feel very at ease
i like this feel...thank you babe ~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thursday X 23/4/2009

be shopping queen on today! haha
Jacqueline Yong be my Human ATM ~ thanks dear
Jac and me went to Bangsar shopping on this afternoon
wakao..................
Mooie!!
Moca!!
Gossip!!

somemore ~
bla bla bla

all boutique here...i'm Going Crazy

[ Jac and Yan in the fitting room ]

when night our gang were yam cha at "steven corner" again
haha...he was be our "HOT TOPIC" again!
we were seem like so bad ~ but no choice la ~
bryan teach us ones ~

YO! WE ARE FRIENDS MA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment