Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yam Cha Session

WOW !!
I was crazy on YAM CHA session on today!
start from this morning 9am until now 12.30am
haha ~ 5 times a day!!

This morning to have breakfast with Lou Ye at " Pandan Indah "

Noon ~ to have high tea with my dear Jac, Sharry and Anson at " Gobi "

After that ~ worm come my home and bought a dessert to me!!^^
wahhh....it was yummy!!!!

When night ~ to have steamboat with Jacken at cheras " Tan Cha Ouk "!
he order a lot foods...over already la man!
made me super full here!! suffer lol ><

After dinner ~ with my dear Jac and Sharry at " Steven's Corner " yam cha again!!
haha...same people again!! I love my dear so so so much!!!
meet Dicky them at there...we talk a lot! walao...they were super fun
they so bad la....made us laugh until our belly also felt superX100 pain!!!
wakakkakz....wahahahahhaha

today really eat a lot ah ><
wahhhhhhhh....sure fat!!! i don't want!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment