Tuesday, April 21, 2009

[ Poppy Night ]

wow! last Saturday were celebrate my Birthday at Poppy
Haha ~ GOGOGOGO!
Love my girlssssss and boyssss so much!! thanks you all ya!
time was so rush! i have no time to prepare ~ so makeup in my Babe's car
so dark la ~ hard to makeup but in the end i was done it la!!

Before going keep take pic
haha ~ we were going CRAZY!
My babe also beh tahan us ~ kakakz

[ where my Babe's half face?? ]

[ Tracy and Me in the car ]

[ My lovely Worm and Me ]

[ My Dear Jacqueline & Me ~ Maucksss ]

[ Love my grilsssss ~ Sharry at home revision >< ]


[ meet my high school's friend at there ~ Evelyn and Me ]

[ Wow! coincidentally ~ meet my net friend at there and he was birthday the same day with me also! ]

[ Eveybody ~ push your hand up...put your hand... ~ ]

[ receive my early birthday kisss from my dear JAC ~ thank you^^ ]

[ She was drunk ~ em dim ya! ]

[ My Babe Jacken and Me ]

haha ~ really felt so happy on that night
really thanks to all celebrate to me
felt so touch here ~

I LOVE YOU GUYS

MaucksssssssSSSsss

No comments:

Post a Comment