Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful Day

yesterday shopping with my babe at 1U ~
before go there accompany babe went to wash car
what!!! the weather is super hot!! sweat!

[ inside babe's car ~ he was talking on phone >< ]

when we reach there
the first thing is to find a restaurant to sit down
both of us also felt freaking hungry like hell la
haha ~ sop sop

[ waiting my meal ~ gain time...haha ]

after that we plan to watch [ coming soon ]
actually the mood was happy
cause we thought is a horror movie
who after watch sure 100% regret
felt sleepy in the cinema ~ shit movie!!!
the same scenario in the movie

after movie we were take dinner at The Curve
" The Apartment "
good environment


Camwhored session here
GOGOGO!!!

[ His was attack on me ]

[ he call me attack on him ~ haha ]

[ Babe Jacken X Babe Yan in the Apartment ]

[ our cocktail ~ Good!! ]

[ salad ~ actually is not bad laa dear ]

[ Baked fish ]

[ lazy ~ felt wanna sleep on the bed ]

[ my dear was blur blur already ]

Babe ~

I Love You
I Hear You
From the sincere

No comments:

Post a Comment