Monday, April 13, 2009

Why so hapless??

Ring Ring Ring
who!! is who??
who keep calling me in this early morning on 10am++??
i'm still asleep lol... yorrrrrrr ~ is Sharry Chin!!!
cant scold her also...haha...

she on the way coming my house area already
she was pick me up and went to Jac's home
wow...she mo geng than me...cause she still asleep!!!

[ waiting Jac...nothing to do>< ]

after 1 or 2 hours...she was done!!! finally
ok....GOGOGO!!! they wanna back high school get SPM cerd
after that went to " Fan OK " and take our brunch
hugry die ~ felt dizzy

[ three of us ]

around 4.30pm++ start to achieve our plan
cause three of us plan to swimming on today at Bukit Jalil
haha....let go girls!!
WTF??? close???? what happen???
when we arrival there you told us close on today???
wahhhh....
where my swimming pool???
why so hapless ya??

no choice laa...dunno where to go also
automatically went to Kuchai Lama
so many shoplot at there! cafe!! boutique!!
no plan laa....yam cha at "little tree" lol

haha...i was found my prom dress at Mcbee boutique
finally i get it...

[ my favour colour....grey ]

after yam cha plan to snooker
WTF on today?? cant found the place to play snooker
really super hapless on today
what we plan also cant achieve it....
wanna scream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment